MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended
Build solid mathematical understanding and develop meaningful conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach holistically integrates the key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based approach and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP, this resource helps you smoothly progress learners into DP Mathematics with confidence and supports the MYP eAssessment. Using a unique question cycle to sequentially build skills and comprehension, units introduce factual questions, followed by concept-based questions and conclude with debatable questions. This firm grounding in inquiry-based learning equips learners to actively explore mathematical concepts and relate them to the wider 21st Century world, strengthening comprehension.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles - build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills
- Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment
The book is in great condition and is still being sold at more than a 30% discount.