MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Standard
Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based approach and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to help you progress learners into DP Mathematics.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence - extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility - integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress - strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum, supports the Common Core, and preparation for the eAssessment
The book is in great condition and being sold at more than a 40% discount.